Ethics Training Courses for State Officials
California law requires state officials to complete an ethics training course within six months of their hiring, and every two years thereafter. To help state officials meet this requirement, the Attorney General's Office and the Fair Political Practices Commission have developed the ethics training course available here: Office of the Attorney General.
Available for Download:
- 2011/12 Form 700 - Statement of Economic Interest
- Conflict of Interest Code for the California Rice Commission
- FPPC Guidelines for Waiving Late Fines
- Limitations and Restrictions on Gifts, Honoraria, Travel and Loans
- Your Duty to File - A Basic Overview of State Economic Disclosure Law and Reporting Requirements for Public Officials
For more information, please visit the California Fair Political Practices Commission.